Fingerboarding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wood Pushers...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

International Fingerboarding Championships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

International Fingerboarding Championships  Empty
PostSubject: International Fingerboarding Championships    International Fingerboarding Championships  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know the event date has been pushed back to July 28th, 2012, for a couple reasons. Mainly, to accommodate potential sponsors and potential tv coverage. I've also learned, this will also help make coming a reality for a couple of people, who couldn't attend the previous date.

So, look here as we will be updating this topic regularly as things fall into place.

SO PLEASE NOTE THE EVENT DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JULY 28TH, 2012

I will also be setting up registrations in the next couple days, at the event website:

http://www.ifcevents.com

Hey everyone,

Todd and I wanted to do a huge event next summer, so we're already talking to people about sponsorships and venues but for now this is the info we have (Todd made a pimp flyer).

International Fingerboarding Championships  Ifcbannercopy
More information will follow in the near future, and continual updates will be posted as they occur. We want this to be the biggest event ever in the states, with possible coverage on national television and co-sponsorships with a well-known company.

If anyone would like to help sponsor by sending some stuff for prizes please pm me or Todd or email me or Todd! My email is jrod1184@gmail.com and Todd's is ncdistro@insightbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://fingerboarding.forumotion.eu

International Fingerboarding Championships
Page 1 of 1